[Mailman-Users] Cannot access admin page for list

Chris Mason masonc at masonc.com
Fri Jul 20 21:22:11 CEST 2001

I have three lists on my Redhat 7.1 server. I have the RPM version of
mailman installed.

The first two lists have functioned great. I added a third today, configured
it, tested it, great. I added 400 email addresses with no problem, got 400
confirmation email messages that they had been added.
I sent the first message to the list, didn't get the message back to another
address I have.

I tried to go to the admin page, it times out. The admin for the other pages
work fine. I don't know what to do next.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chris Mason
masonc at masonc.com
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://www.anguillaguide.com/ The Anguilla Guide
Find your perfect rental villa www.mycaribbean.com
Talk to me in real time with Instant Messenger: masonc92 at hotmail.com
or ICQ 118159388
Signature F331 8AD1 36FB B3B0 DF9F  D95B 8024 D1EA 7450 D50C