[Mailman-Users] Fwd: subscribing with settings maintained

Bradford Shaw listmgr at perilpoint.com
Tue Jul 24 20:35:07 CEST 2001

Question forwarded from our WebDev people. I don't have the answer to this
and am hoping that someone on this list will be able to help. -- Bradford

to keep the users' mail delivery settings in place when we upload (mass
subscribe) the addresses. Can someone provide the command to do this?

This format doesn't work:
    email at someaddress.com,digest
because the program thinks it is a Hostile Address (illegal characters)

TIA

Regards,
Clarisse Bradford
Web Development Staff