[Mailman-Users] Fwd: subscribing with settings maintained

J C Lawrence claw at 2wire.com
Tue Jul 24 21:32:45 CEST 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:35:07 -0500
Bradford Shaw <listmgr at perilpoint.com> wrote:

> Question forwarded from our WebDev people. I don't have the answer
> to this and am hoping that someone on this list will be able to
> help.

If the versions of Mailman match you can generally just transfer the
config.db files over and go from there.  If the directory paths on
the different hosts vary, or the list name has changed, etc, you may
have to edit those fields with ~/bin/withlist to match your new
setup.  See the archives of the developers list for
details/examples/instructions.

--
J C Lawrence                                    )\._.,--....,'``.