[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.0.4 + Suse 6.4 + sendmail 8.9

Leonardo Costa leonardo at performanceconsultoria.com.br
Wed Jul 25 15:32:31 CEST 2001

I have this situation at my server but i'm having problems.

The web interface of mailman is ok, i can create my lists , add users ...

but i can't get send  messages to list. the mailer deamon receive this
message:

to  Postmaster at mail.myserver..com.br
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:28:37 -0300
Subject Postmaster notify: unknown mailer error 2

The original message was received at Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:28:33 -0300
from root at localhost

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post teste"
    (expanded from: <teste at myserver.com.br>)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 2.  (Reconfigure to take 2?)

Someone can tell me how can i solve this problem?

Thanks

Leonardo Costa
554 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post teste" ... unknown mailer error 2