[Mailman-Users] Bounce?

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Thu Jul 26 01:07:56 CEST 2001

Alex Lau wrote:

> In what kind of condition will mailman bounce the external address
> before it even go out to the qmail server queue?

I'd love to know the answer to this question!

Alex, you might want to go back through the archives and look at the
stuff I've posted ... questions, symptoms, log files, etc. I think
it's possible you may be having the same problem I'm having (and I
haven't gotten it fixed yet). If between the two of us and all the
experts here, we can find the answer, I'll be thrilled ... but if you
can simply confirm that it's not a case of insanity on my part, and
that the problem really does exist, I'll settle for that. :-)

Alex Lau wrote:

> Does anyone know how to test qmail-remote working correctly or not?

Generally speaking, if you're able to send mail from a local account
to a remote user, then qmail-remote works. That's the best I've been
able to determine.

=)
Amanda