[Mailman-Users] Help ! (not work with & symbol)

Richard Barrett R.Barrett at ftel.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 10:32:45 CEST 2001

& has special meaning on the command line so you would need to escape it in
the aliases, e.g. something like:

      /var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper post r\&d

but in any event using characters that have special meanings in mail list
names is just creating problems which are best avoided even if the
characters concerned were legal in a mail address.

If I were you I would pick a list name containing only a-z, 0-9 and hyphen.