[Mailman-Users] digest messages missing

Bradford Shaw listmgr at perilpoint.com
Sat Jul 28 22:06:54 CEST 2001

Can someone tell me what is happening with this? We have installed Mailman
with Stripmime on a customer's server but the digests are giving people
problems. For instance, here is one message that came through:

 >Two digests (11 and 12) came listing topics with no message but both had
 >attachments to open.  Too many viruses around to do that.  Is there a
 >problem that can be corrected?

There was another message similar to this from a Hotmail customer and I
thought that maybe Hotmail was limiting the size of messages but this
latest message is not from a Hotmail customer so I am now thinking that it
is something else. Anyone have any ideas?

Best wishes,
Bradford "Biff" Shaw
List Administrator
PerilPoint Communications Inc.