[Mailman-Users] How to not hold msgs for admin approval

David Ball dball at wcom.ca
Sun Jul 29 17:28:31 CEST 2001

	After turning up few results by searching the archives, thought
I'd ask here, as I'm sure umpteen others have run across the same thing.
I'm unable to locate any options which would cause mailman to immediately
discard any message not sent from someone already on the list.  A few of
my lists get an inordinately large amount of spam, and they'd love to not
have to discard all of them every day or 2.  Any ideas or help would be
much appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your time.

David