[Mailman-Users] Relaying Denied Messages with Mailman and Sendmail

Ken Scott admin at shellworld.net
Sun Jul 29 23:07:42 CEST 2001

We've been running mailman v2.0 for quite a while here without problems,
but the only list served has been one comprised of local users.  I have a
user now who wants a list for subscribers from other than the local
system, and have discovered that we're having a problem with relaying
denied messages from sendmail on mailman's outgoing mail.  I'm the first
to admit that I don't know as much about sendmail as I should, considering
that I run it here, but I think (or at least thought) that I had
everything set up the way it was supposed to be.  Could I possibly get
some tips from those of you who have had similar experiences or who just
know about such things with regard to what I should be doing or looking
for in this regard?

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

--
Ken Scott,
admin at shellworld.net