[Mailman-Users] A good MTA program?

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Fri Jun 1 15:17:26 CEST 2001

> It doesn't look like sendmail is the greatest MTA for
> use with Mailman.  What is a good MTA that seems to work
> well with Mailman?

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet... I have found qmail to be a
very good MTA and Mailman works well with it.  You get the added
advantage that you can run some lists (where the web interface
is important) with Mailman and other lists (where you need to get
very high performance with limited resources) with Ezmlm.

Greetings, Norbert.

Tel +41 1 972 20 59     Fax +41 1 972 20 69      nb at freedevelopers.net