[Mailman-Users] Re: A good MTA program?

Dan Wilder dan at ssc.com
Fri Jun 1 17:46:39 CEST 2001

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 11:14:11PM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:

> ObDisclosure: I currently use Postfix on all my list servers.  I
> used to use Exim.  I still run Exim on other systems (such as the
> one I'm typing on now).  I've used both for many months (years in
> Exim's case).  I made the change for non-technical reasons.  I like
> both.

May I chime in with my agreement.

At SSC, we use Postfix exclusively.  We had used Exim, with great
success, for a number of years, and also Sendmail, but found Postfix
easier to configure for some of our applications, and decided
to standardize on it (rather then running mixed Postfix/Exim/Sendmail)
for reasons of economy.

 Dan Wilder <dan at ssc.com>   Technical Manager & Editor
 SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549   Phone:  206-782-8808
 Seattle, WA  98155-0549    URL http://embedded.linuxjournal.com/