[Mailman-Users] Member list in header/footer

Scott Barron sbarron at cs.ohiou.edu
Mon Jun 4 19:24:58 CEST 2001

Hello all,

Those that sign my paycheck wish to see the list of member addresses in the
message header.  Can I do this with the current mailman?  I've found where to
add headers and the list of variables to insert certain things but the member
list wasn't one of them.  If this can not be done with a stock install where
might I look in the source to add such a thing?

I think this to be just an odd a request as the rest of you probably do but
you know how management gets!

Thanks,
Scott