[Mailman-Users] Almost there

Mike T. Gholson mike at mgdesign.net
Wed Jun 6 07:31:00 CEST 2001

I've copied the reference material from the README.EXIM and cross
referenced it on the howto site.

Something is awry.  It's not creating the aliases correctly
in the /etc/aliases file.  I wonder if it's the path statement
in the LRU List statement.  It's got a 7 before the path.

Do you see anything from this file that seems out of place?

[root at fairlady exim]# /usr/exim/bin/exim -d99 -bt test22-users
Exim version 3.22 debug level 99 uid=0 gid=0
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 3.1.17: (July 31, 2000)
Caller is an admin user
Caller is a trusted user
originator: uid=0 gid=0 login=root name=root
sender address = root at 240z.org
Address testing: uid=0 gid=0 euid=0 egid=0
Testing test22-users at 240z.org
240z.org in local_domains? yes (matched 240z.org)
240z.org in percent_hack_domains? no (end of list)
address test22-users at 240z.org
  local_part=test22-users domain=240z.org
  domain is local
directing test22-users at 240z.org
calling system_aliases director
df_lookup entered: search type = lsearch
system_aliases director: lsearch key=test22-users
search_open: lsearch "/etc/aliases"
search_find: file="/etc/aliases"
  key="test22-users" partial=-1
LRU list:
internal_search_find: file="/etc/aliases"
  type=lsearch key="test22-users"
file lookup required for test22-users
  in /etc/aliases
lookup failed
system_aliases director declined for test22-users:
calling userforward director
userforward director declined for test22-users (not a user)
calling localuser director
localuser director declined for test22-users: no such user
list_owner_director director skipped: suffix mismatch
owner_list_director director skipped: prefix mismatch
list_admin_director director skipped: suffix mismatch
list_request_director director skipped: suffix mismatch
calling list_director director
require_files = /home/mailman/lists/test22-users/config.db
test existence of /home/mailman/lists/test22-users/config.db
  required present, EACCES => unknown
  No such file or directory
list_director director skipped: file existence failure
test22-users at 240z.org is undeliverable:
  unknown local-part "test22-users" in domain "240z.org"
search_tidyup called