[Mailman-Users] Problems with accessing mailman/admin

David Thomas David.Thomas at its.monash.edu
Wed Jun 6 08:42:33 CEST 2001

I have set up mailman without any problems except that I cannot get into
the admin pages (or private archives)...

it give me the error:
[Wed Jun  6 15:28:19 2001] [error] [client] Premature end
of script headers: /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/admin

I have looked at the FAQ about this and can see no reason why this would
happen, I have set the correct gid for mail, and apache is running as
www-data, which is listed as a default.

I get no indication that I cannot run cgi in the directory...

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

David Thomas
David Thomas
Portal Developer/Integrator