[Mailman-Users] Instability of Mailman or ?

Louiza louiza at home.com
Tue Jun 12 19:45:31 CEST 2001

Is Mailman 2.0.1 that unstable or is it my webhost's servers -- every
week I have to contact them for support for something that has gone
wrong with my list. Today, again, no mail is being delivered. :(

I am happy to be free of Yahoo Groups, but I am getting increasingly
concerned about the reliability of using Mailman through my website's
servers. Lots of the members, including myself, experience missing
mail and mail out of sequence and when tests are run, the tests prove
mail is getting through to them. While we experienced missing mail
when Yahoo/eGroups/Onelist served the list, at least there was a
website archive from which to read and post mail.

I really like using the Mailman software, but the reliability issues
are starting to wear me down.

Regards,

Louiza