[Mailman-Users] Instability of Mailman or ?

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Wed Jun 13 01:02:49 CEST 2001

On Tuesday 12 June 2001 12:45 pm, Louiza wrote:
> Is Mailman 2.0.1 that unstable or is it my webhost's servers -- every
> week I have to contact them for support for something that has gone
> wrong with my list. Today, again, no mail is being delivered. :(

mailman maintains logs of what it's doing, and that combined with the mail
logs, will tell you exactly where the problem is.  I can tell you that I have
yet to see mailman be guilty of any mail not flowing through my system.

> I really like using the Mailman software, but the reliability issues
> are starting to wear me down.

Any other mailing list software on an unreliable platform will also wear you
down.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org