[Mailman-Users] Subscriptions

JT luser at ahab.com
Wed Jun 13 16:55:12 CEST 2001

Don't worry, I put the odds at 50/50 that this poor sap will unblock
the address (whichever one it actually is) once his end users complain
about not getting their mailing lists ;-)

Equally likely situations: he has *multiple* users too dumb to figure
out how to unsubscribe (sad), or else he has "detected spam" with some POS
"security software" that raised an alert based on the number of
messages coming from an address (very sad).