[Mailman-Users] This is unixstuff warning

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Jun 14 21:43:30 CEST 2001

On Thursday, June 14, 2001, at 12:37 PM, J C Lawrence wrote:

> On three occasions we
> had unsub wars rather than "admit defeat" in an argument.

I love that kind of person. Hell, when I was young and had to win
fights, I was that person.

it's kinda weird  to be doing the "in the Good Old days, when I was a
young phart" crap on the mailman list, because I just found out that an
old friend from the Good Old Days, someone I've been estranged from for
years for reasons that I won't go into, just died.

Puts a whole bunch of things into perspective.

I think I'm gonna go find a tree to sit under. I'll be back later.

You know, I Remember When I Used To Speak In Capitals, Too. It's
addictive.
It also encourages people to poke sticks at you. Justifiably. (chuq,
1992)