[Mailman-Users] This is unixstuff warning

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Fri Jun 15 01:19:48 CEST 2001

On Thursday, June 14, 2001, at 12:43 PM, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> I think I'm gonna go find a tree to sit under. I'll be back later.

sorry, folks. That was meant to go privately, not to the entire list. I
pushed the wrong button.

  We can never really be sure which side of the road the chicken is on.
It's all a matter of chance.  Like a game of dice.

Einstein, refuting Schroedinger:
  God does not play dice with chickens.
We can determine how fast the chicken travelled, or where it ended up,
but we cannot determine why it did so.