[Mailman-Users] Changing MTA usage in Mailman

Bob Puff@NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Fri Jun 15 21:28:56 CEST 2001

(Changing the subject for this thread to something more relevant)

> So what should the default be?  While I appreciate this sentiment (a
> lot!), I'm still worried that if we turn this on, a naive sys admin
> could get themselves in hot water, and start flooding us with "Why
> does my performance suck so bad?!" messages.

Just how much would it "suck"?  Majordomo wasn't -too- bad when dealing with a 1k+ list.. Plus, if you changed this, you could not only make user-specific links in messages, but you could also generate user-specific message headers, and do bounce handlink like Lyris does.

Bob