[Mailman-Users] Delay

Mel kd5de at nwla.com
Mon Jun 18 19:23:26 CEST 2001

OK Folks I have a little problem with 2.0. This all of the
sudden began to happen and I don't really know where to look
for the cause. Thsi seems to be happening on only one list
out of 4 that are running on one server. Normally the mail
is delivered within 3 to 5 minutes, but the customer
complained today that it was "sluggish" and it was taking up
to 30 minutes to deliver and then all the pending post were
dilevered. I haven't had one problem since December. Tell me
where to check or at least what to tell the client.
This Mail composed using Netscape 4.76
Red Hat 7.0 Linux 2.2.16