[Mailman-Users] mailman website forbidden

JT luser at ahab.com
Thu Jun 21 21:01:22 CEST 2001

The only security issue is directory indexes - most installations do
not, by default, display the contents of a directory if there is no

Best thing to do would be:

A) Apache rewrite rule to accomplish the redirection:
	Redirect permanent /mailman/ /mailman/listinfo/
B) Simple CGI to accomplish the redirection, ideally by returning an
Apache redirect
C) Do B) in Python and sumbit it to the list!

D) Nothing.  It's harmless.