[Mailman-Users] I can´t go to the list archives

Hengel Zambrano hengel.zambrano at madbiz.net
Sat Jun 23 00:24:17 CEST 2001

Hello, I have just instaled mailman, I think it is cool, but I can´t go to lists archives option in the administrator web page.

The steps that I have made are the followings:

1. I created a list
2. I created few users
3. I subscribed an user via e-mail commands
4. But when I want to access the list archive to see what messages I have sent I cannot access the link ´go to lists archives ´

I get the following error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pipermail/venezuela/ on this server.

Apache/1.3.14 Server at www.madbiz.net Port 80

I have reviewed the directories permisons, but I not found anything.

What Can I do ?

Thank a lot,

Hengel Zambrano