[Mailman-Users] Help!

Phil Stracchino alaric at babylon5.babcom.com
Sat Jun 23 22:07:25 CEST 2001

On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 08:40:23PM +0100, BE.uk.co wrote:
> > On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:18:41 +0100
> > BE uk co <BE.uk.co> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, How does someone join a mailing list be emailing?  I've tried
> > > putting 'subscribe' in the header although it just submits it as a
> > > post!
> >
> > Have you read the headers on messages from this list?
>
> They don't say anything! Do they?

Quoting from the headers of both your own message and the one you were
replying to:

What are you using to send and read mail, and does it have an option to
show you message headers?

--
 Linux Now!   ..........Because friends don't let friends use Microsoft.
 phil stracchino   --   the renaissance man   --   mystic zen biker geek
        alaric at babcom.com                halmayne at sourceforge.net
   2000 CBR929RR, 1991 VFR750F3 (foully murdered), 1986 VF500F (sold)