[Mailman-Users] HTML Header Issue

James Dinan james at gilbertwalker.com
Mon Jun 25 19:45:31 CEST 2001

I am running Mailman 2.0.1 on Redhat 6.2 and I am having difficulty with the Subscribe Results Page (/mailman/subscribe/listname).  More specifically, I have edited the HTML and whenever I view the page, mailman appears to be prepending the following to the source:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY
<BODY bgcolor="#ffffff">

which I'm sure you can imagine is wreaking havoc on the rest of my HTML.  Has anyone else had this problem, or is this fixed in future releases?  Since I am not an admin on the server I am configuring it will be difficult (Redhat installs mailman in /var/mailman) to recompile mailman.

I have just checked http://mail.python.org/mailman/subscribe/mailman-users and you can see for yourself that this is also happening with the version of mailman that serves this list.

- jim dinan.
James Dinan <james at gilbertwalker.com>
Gilbert Walker Group: Lenox, MA  U.S.A