[Mailman-Users] System Jams after I send out a message

Performing Arts News artsnews at fredsternfeld.com
Tue Jun 19 04:46:26 CEST 2001

I rolled my system our for the first time this morning and I am having
problems. The system jams up. I can't access the "administer" area; my
mailing list people can't access their "options" page and people can't
subscribe. It appears that his happens a few minutes after I forward a
message and then it stays bad for three or four hours and then mysteriously
clears up until the next time I send a message out. I use mailman through
Hostway.com and I have been having trouble getting them to respond to me
with an answer.