[Mailman-Users] Discard non-member postings automatically?

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at dcu.ie
Thu Jun 21 18:21:03 CEST 2001

I think JB is looking for a way to get rid of pending admin requests for
held postings.  I posted a python script to the list at the end of April
(around then i think!) that did just that.

Have a look through the archives (I think they are searchable now) for
"clear_requests" or something similar, or drop me a mail and i'll dig it
out.

Regards

Donal