[Mailman-Users] mailman stopped working?

Kevin Hancock khan at arcom.com.au
Thu Jun 28 05:58:20 CEST 2001

Hi

I have just installed mailman and it was working Ok. I was posting to a list
and getting replies. I added some more lists and now mailman not work.

Sendmail logs indicate the message was sent.

Jun 28 13:11:00 mailman sendmail[5635]: NAA05634:
to="|/usr/local/apache/mailman/mail/mailman-wrapper post test",
delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=prog, stat=Sent

But NOTHING else happens????????

Mailman logs nothing no mail gets sent, no message sent to the administrator
(me) ...nada?

This list worked this morning. All I have changed is the aliases file but
that appears to be working fine.

How do I make mailman tell me what is happening and where should I look.

So far I like this prog and am migrating from majordomo but this has me
baffled cause there is no indication at all what is happening.

Thanks

Kevin