[Mailman-Users] messages pending approval

John W Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Fri Jun 29 04:20:23 CEST 2001

At 17:04 -0700 6/28/2001, Andreas Freyvogel wrote:
>I do have that option checked off as "yes" but for some reason I am not
>receiving any notifications. Could there be something else that I am
>missing?

If you are also not receiving the once-per-day notifications, then mailman
is unable to send mail to you as the list administrator.  There could be an
alias in the way, or some other problem.  Step one would seem to be to
verify that you can send a message to the address listed in
   General Options-->The list admin's email address....

Having a role account listed there is fine (and probably better than a
personal address)...having it a role account which aliases (or Exim magic)
send back to Mailman is not (learned the hard way here on a test list).

   --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist at olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA