[Mailman-Users] Web interface went to Brazil for summer vacation?

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Sat Jun 30 00:15:41 CEST 2001

OK, this is weird.

As a what-the-heck measure, I erased the ScriptAlias line and retyped it.
Restarted Apache. Problem solved. Best guess: I had a garbage character in there
somewhere?

::shrug:: I don't get it. But it's working. So I won't complain.

::wonders for the millionth time why she ever got into computers in the first
place::

=)
Amanda