More spam :-( Was Re: [Mailman-Users] Would you like to receive information on registering your pet online for free?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at
Mon Mar 26 20:40:20 CEST 2001

On 3/26/01 10:14 AM, "J C Lawrence" <claw at> wrote:

> There is a logn standing tradition for support lists for products to
> not be closed to non-subscribers.

And ther's a long-standing tradition that this tradition causes people like
me to give up in disgust and leave, and when enough people leave, all you
have left are the spammers.

Chuq Von Rospach, Internet Gnome <>

I wish I could say your enthusiasm was contagious...