More spam :-( Was Re: [Mailman-Users] Would you like to receive information on registering your pet online for free?

J C Lawrence claw at
Mon Mar 26 23:13:19 CEST 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:40:20 -0800
Chuq Von Rospach <chuqui at> wrote:

> On 3/26/01 10:14 AM, "J C Lawrence" <claw at> wrote:
>> There is a logn standing tradition for support lists for products
>> to not be closed to non-subscribers.

> And ther's a long-standing tradition that this tradition causes
> people like me to give up in disgust and leave, and when enough
> people leave, all you have left are the spammers.

Umm, you'll notice that I didn't try and justify the tradition, just
observed its presence and apparent application to this instance.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at