[Mailman-Users] Newsletter

Richard Andersen richard at unique-digital.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 18:45:07 CEST 2001

To whom it may concern:

Our company is looking for a software solution to manage an e-mail
newsletter to our clients and other interested parties on a regular basis.
The letter will be fairly straight forward and go out in tens or possibly
hundreds, but certainly no bigger volume than that. We also want to be able
to manage the whole process internally once it has been set up.

Are you able to come up with a proposal in terms of price, time-line,
technical requirements etc, please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Richard Andersen
Online Media Consultant
Unique Digital
53 Corsica Street
London N5 1JT
t:  +44 (0)20 7354 5666
f: +44 (0)20 7354 1235
e: richard at unique-digital.co.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient.