[Mailman-Users] "members-only"

B. van Ouwerkerk bvo at atz.nl
Fri May 4 10:57:00 CEST 2001

>So the "please, please, please stop all the spam, I can't take any
>delete key action" whining babies have lost you two answers to your
>questions.  Good job, guys.

Think you're missing the point here. You could subscribe with your new
address and remove the old.

/me is getting enough spam without those messages coming via lists. And
have to download it via a dailup.

/me (and many others) are sick of getting spam and having to download the
sh*t. If spammers would be polite enough to add something like "this is
spam" to the subject it would be much easier to procmail those to /dev/null.

I think I'm missing an option in mailman, at least, I couldn't find it in
the admin pages.... Hold non-members post for approval..
This would prevent people from getting bounces if they accidently send from
a non-subscribed address.

Bye,

B.