[Mailman-Users] Delivery Problems

Ondercin Paul-O10322 Paul.Ondercin at motorola.com
Fri May 4 23:19:25 CEST 2001

All,

   I have come closer to figuring out my problem! Mailman is batching
the mail with multiple recipients. One of them probably has a bad
address, so until that address is resolved all of the mail waits.

   Is there a way to tell mailman to send a seperate email to each
recipient? (Yes, I know this means more processor load).

Thanks in advance!
-Paul Ondercin