[Mailman-Users] I think my list is corrupt...

Tony Hoyle tmh at magenta-netlogic.com
Thu May 10 01:08:23 CEST 2001

Mailman keeps trying to send me error messages every couple of minutes.
  I've run all the check_db etc. scripts and they say everything is OK.
  The message I get is:

Subject: Cron <list at sisko> [ -x /usr/bin/python -a -f
/usr/lib/mailman/cron/qrunner ] && /usr/bin/python
/usr/lib/mailman/cron/qrunner
Date: Wed,  9 May 2001 23:49:01 +0100 (BST)

Traceback (innermost last):
   File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/qrunner", line 84, in ?
     from Mailman import Utils
   File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 32, in ?
     import random
ValueError: bad marshal data

Tony

--
"Two weeks before due date, the programmers work 22 hour days
  cobbling an application from... (apparently) one programmer

tmh at magenta-netlogic.com
	http://www.nothing-on.tv