[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.0.5 is broken on RH70

Joe Morris morris at unc.edu
Tue May 15 03:21:18 CEST 2001

Anyone reading the mail here, folks?  I and several other people have
reported problems with upgrading to Mailman 2.0.5 and have things go dead.
Common problem is no response to email messages sent to <listname>-request
aliases.

I have not changed my MTA, sendmail reports delivery of message to the
program, there are no errors, nothing to point a finger at.  It simply
disappears into a black hole inside of Mailman.

Would someone please take a closer look at this?  If this is a bad
dsitribution, then please tell us and yank from the site so we're not
stuck scratching our heads wondering what we've done wrong.

Joe Morris                http://www.ibiblio.org/morris
Web Systems Manager, ATN            http://help.unc.edu
UNC-Chapel Hill                      http://www.unc.edu