[Mailman-Users] Mailman limits, commands

List Manager listmgr at perilpoint.com
Thu May 17 15:04:49 CEST 2001

Hello everyone,

We have been running Majordomo and we are in the process of offering
Mailman as an alternative to our customers who want to change their lists
over to a web-based mailing list manager. I have a couple questions that I
am hoping you can help me with.

1. Does Mailman have any limitations as to the size of distribution that it
can handle comfortably? For instance, would it be wise for us to change
over Majordomo lists as large as 10,000 subscribers to Mailman?

2. Does Mailman offer email admin commands like Majordomo does or are all
commands to be done via the web?

TIA
Rae