[Mailman-Users] Question regarding versions and upgrading

Øystein Sanne oystein.sanne at nrk.no
Mon May 21 16:58:18 CEST 2001

Hello

I'm running mailman 2.0.1 on a RedHat 6.1 today, although running is not the
right word. It's still not being used, but will in some weeks. And I'm
thinking of upgrading the server to RH 7.0 and installing the lastest
version of mailman on it.

I'd appreciate some hints about this. Have any of you upgraded from 6.1 to
7.0 and had any problems or things I should be aware of? Or maybe upgraded
to the lastest mailman and discovered some problems with RedHat and that
version.

If you have any experiences regarding such upgrades, I'd be happy to know of
them before I decide to upgrade or not.

Replies to me directly instead of to the list would work fine.

Best Regards
Øystein Sanne

IT-consultant NRK.no
oystein.sanne at nrk.no