[Mailman-Users] Received headers

Nick Seidenman nicks at argate.net
Wed May 23 03:13:00 CEST 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001, alex wetmore wrote:

> On Tue, 22 May 2001, Nick Seidenman wrote:
> > Is it possible to have mailman pass Received: (or any other) headers
> > through?  If so, how?
>
> It already does.  These came off of your message, as it was received
> in my mailbox.  The bottom 2 Recieved headers were added before the
> message was processed by mailman.

Yeah, I probably should have looked at some other culprits before I wrote.
I think outbound mail from the offending site is going through a proxy
that is rewriting the headers.  I checked on a few other sites I own/run
and found there was no such header-mangling going on.

Thanks to all who responded.

-- nick