[Mailman-Users] adding attachment and footer dissapearing

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Fri May 25 01:28:26 CEST 2001

    DJ> Got a quick question, I add an attachment to my e-mail I send
    DJ> to the list and then the footer dissapears! Is this a bug in
    DJ> mailman? How can I fix this?

It probably didn't disappear, but I bet your mail reader isn't showing
to you.  Mailman 2.0.x is currently very dumb about adding headers and
footers to MIME messages (i.e. it sucks :).

Mailman 2.1 should do a much better job, although there are some
MIME messages for which it will not add a footer or header.

-Barry