[Mailman-Users] make install error

venkateswaran gv_indian at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 12:45:08 CEST 2001

Still I am in trouble. I have not commented out the line shared in Setup. It
compiled as a static and could see shamodule.o in Modules directory. I did
not get any errors while installing. run make test, lists the modules with
"test_sha" without any comments. Still I am getting the same error sha
module import error. I too tried to install python2.1 also and failed to
figure it out.

I do not know what should be the next step.

Thanks,
Venkatesh