[Mailman-Users] linking problem

Leah Cunningham leah at unleashed.org
Thu May 31 15:24:43 CEST 2001

I double checked this with single quotes, but that does not make a
difference.  Somewhere something is causing these URL's to be
generated with the wrong path.

Mike T. Gholson (mike at mgdesign.net) [010530 18:37]:
- > Using RH 7.1... I copied the other ScriptAlias entries
- > by using single quotes around the '/usr/lib/mailma....'
- >
- >