[Mailman-Users] Admin password

Vania Lolham vlolham at bigpond.net.au
Thu Nov 1 00:59:45 CET 2001

hack it :)
1-create a new list call it test
2-enter the password for the list
3- open the config.db of the test list and search for
4- in front of it you will see something like this
"QI35687p7U193s"  write it down .
5- now open config.db of the list you forgot the password,
and overwrite the password with the above string you wrote
Now the password of your list should be same as test list.

I have done it and it works