[Mailman-Users] created private, then changed to public, lists not being advertised

Chad M. Stewart chad at balius.com
Thu Nov 1 14:30:52 CET 2001

Viewed from the admin links page, the list is viewable.

Running strings on admin I did not see anything that looked very different
from listinfo.

-Chad-

                                                 _\|/_
                                                 (o o)
Chad M Stewart  cms at balius.com

Packet filtering for Linux
http://www.packetfilter.amotken.com/
Now hosting IPChains mailing list v2

"...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good,
the Bad, and the Ugly)."  (By Matt Welsh)