[Mailman-Users] admin request db not responding to submit button

Dean Arpajian arpajian at syr.edu
Thu Nov 1 18:22:08 CET 2001

Hmmm... when I look in on the admin request queue and try the "submit all data" button, no action is taken on the db... the messages that I tried to discard are still there... (I'm using Mailman_1.1 on a debian 68k install).

After I hit the submit button, I get sent the admindb login form. After I log back in, the page says "Database Updated..." but no action seems to have been performed... Where do I go from here? Is there a way for me to manually dump the messages in the pending queue (without breaking mailman)?

tia
-dean