[Mailman-Users] why can't people see my lists?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Nov 2 20:18:46 CET 2001

J C Lawrence wrote:

> Hostnames are explicitly case insensitive.  Mailman flattens the
> strings prior to comparison.  Example:

> Both will report the same page.  As for the setting:

    Um, no.  IE6 sees the same page, however Nutscrape 4.78 says no
public lists for the second URL.  On the second URL, IE6 says (at the
top) 'www.kanga.nu Mailing Lists' where Nutscrape says 'WwW.Kanga.Nu
Mailing Lists'.

    I was going to say maybe it's related to the https part of it (not
being able to match), but that doesn't make sense either.  Something is
happening, somewhere...

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.