[Mailman-Users] threaded view on archive does not work

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman at pgs.com
Mon Nov 5 08:18:55 CET 2001

On Friday 02 November 2001 09:53, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:42:33 +0100
>
> Lucas Hofman <lucas.hofman at pgs.com> wrote:
> > By the way, your messages do not thread in the mailman user
> > maillist archive. Which MUA are you using?
>
> exmh.  Quoting the headers from this very message:

>      of "Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:42:33 +0100."
> <0111021004.AA1004693972 at lysntsmail.oslo.pgs.com> References:
> <0111021004.AA1004693972 at lysntsmail.oslo.pgs.com>

There are gone when the message arrives at my workstation (at least, kmail
'show all headers' does not reveal them). Neither in the copy received from
your not the one sent by the list.

Do you have any any why your messages do not hread in the mailman user
maillist archive? In other words, could it be that the mail system at
python.org does not see those headers too?

--
Regards,

Lucas Hofman
PGS Research                                    work: +47 67514059
PO Box 354                                       fax: +47 67526640
N-1326 Lysaker, Norway                          home: +47 67581373