[Mailman-Users] Mailman issues

Brian McIntosh clcs at klink.net
Tue Nov 6 15:09:19 CET 2001

My provider is switching to Mailman from Majordomo. I like a lot of the
features BUT I need to be able to edit the messages before they go out!
My list is mostly made up of non computer savy users and I need to edit
links, spelling, format and of course the ever present FWD FWD FWD FWD
FWD FWD.

I like to remove all the extra tracking information also. -- This is a
closed list and we know who everyone is that joins. We require the
information and keep it filed in a seperate database.

Is there someway I can do this and still show who sent in the
information?

Thanks
Brian McIntosh brian at clcsinc.com
Canada Lake Computer Services Inc  clcs at klink.net