[Mailman-Users] command who on private list

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Wed Nov 7 01:33:56 CET 2001

> > How can I (administrator) get the suscriber list for mail?
> >
> > I send "who" and response private list (My configutaion is only
administrator).

> > I send "who password" and response error.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > P.D. Sorry for my grammatic but I don´t speak English
> >

> Hey Panega,
>                     I haven't found a way to get the subscriber list via
administrator be email so far !

So, the issue is that "authenticating the 'who' requestor" isn't
reliable from an email, not that you can't get the list.
You can get the subscriber roster for a list that isn't
roster-controlled.  Also, if the administrator is a member
of the list it should work.  Perhaps that test should be expanded
to include "or sender is administrator".